Schedule

I sent out this email tonight to everyone who has a ticket, but I know some will come on here looking for the schedule and all the answers to questions for Saturday: 



I am looking forward to meeting everyone and spending the day with each of you on Saturday. Please make sure to come and say hello at some point during the day! 

The schedule is set. Pens and notebooks will be provided to everyone, so come ready to listen and take notes. Each presenter has been praying and preparing for Saturday and I am looking forward to hearing the messages that they will present. 

My goal for these conferences is to build a community of unity. I know each person who has a ticket in their hand could be just as qualified as anyone to stand on that stage and have a story to tell. My heart has hurt for so many of you who have shared your story with me, and I know there are so many more who sit in a dark place who feel like they are all alone. Nobody's story is the same, but we all have one. 

I want you to know you aren't alone. We are here for you. There are no experts at A Reason to Stand, but there are a lot of people who know what it is like to feel broken. There are many who are still fighting, and seeking out a reason to stand in their life. I would know . . . because I am one of them. Life hurts, and it is hard, and time doesn't always take away every pain that we bear. But we will stand. In our families. In our faiths. In our relationships, and with ourself. 

So there are my late night thoughts for ya'll before I get to bed. But now for the real reason I am writing you. THe SCHEDULE!! Yahoo. 

Doors will open at 8:30 (I will probably roll in at 8, so feel free to come early)
I have a few door prizes for the first 5!! 

9:00 Introduction by Ashlee Birk
Solo performance by Ashley Hess
9:15 Jamie and Josh Terry 
10:00 Mindi Barker
10:30 Break
10:40 Jen Petersen
11:10 Marilla Garcia
11:40 Lunch
1:00 Rachel Call
1:45 Dawn Armstrong
2:15 Ashlee Birk
Closing and Raffle door prizes 
SInce this conference will all take place in one room, I will be a lot more relaxed about schedule, so these times won't be exact as they have been in past conferences, but will be close to the schedule. 
Ok. "Longest email that was intended to be the shortest email" award goes to . . . Me. Ok bye. See you all soon. Let me know if you have any more questions, and I CANNOT wait to see everyone. 
Feel free to print out your ticket or show it on your phone or device!!